Life of an English Hen

Friday, February 08, 2008

Lifespan

Today as I tried to learn kanji in a student cafe, instead I started making a list of what I want to do in my life. Here it is.

* see Genius again, in China
* remain friends with Becky
* be a good auntie to my nieces (and nephews)
* remain in tune with God
* don't regret not being better, if God has called me to a certain task/lifestyle
* feel free
* love Mum and Dad well
* it would be lovely to return to Uganda.

I feel a bit foolish sharing these on the web ... like are they good enough?... but why not share them? It's my 'me' space after all :-)

I also spent some time demolishing in my mind (and on paper) what I would view as 'better' as I was surprised I'd written that word! And the demolishment was very important I'd say - cos who wants to live up to someone else's definition of life's value... And the result was wanting to have my own purpose in life, and live to that purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home