Life of an English Hen

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Visitors


We have three students from FES-Singapore with us on a short-term mission at the moment. So much fun. We did some tracting together, they did a fantastic sketch in church, I tried to translate the sermon for them(very badly), and we all enjoyed a baptism on church on Sunday night, and lots of meals with the church folk.

And this past week I've also had two friends visit here. The first was Ayako, who I knew from her year doing research in Oxford. She was here in Kyoto last week, for work, (at the same place where the Kyoto Protoco took place!), and she looked me up. (I've seen her both times I've been to Tokyo too.) Here she is, with her new family member, in my 'sitting room'.


My next visitor was this week - Nick, my former classmate from my Japanese evening class in Oxford.




Oh yes, and the guy to my right - that is my fiance, Simon!

1 Comments:

  • haha i was just missing japan and googling the wec japan website when i noticed the link to your blog under it!

    no no your translation was great, it was the first sermon jane and i had understood so far (:

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Wednesday, June 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home