Life of an English Hen

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Live House

Today we in KPG (Kyoto Praise of Grace gospel choir) did another Live Performance, this time at the Saiin Music Festival. In fact, today at loads of locations across Kyoto there were live music performances all day - from a Starbucks venue to ours, which was in a rather grand kindergarten in a Shinto shrine, with a big stage - if you can imagine that - probably not!

We loved it, and I felt God leading me where to look in the songs, from praising him direct, to looking at the audience more. Only a few wrong notes but it was all pretty loud so I don't think anyone heard!

Afterwards I had my first experience of eating out with a big group of Japanese people who aren't students, (my other experiences being with the footballers, but they tended to be students). It was nice. And they taught me how to eat sushi properly! Here's a snapshot of geting ready beforehand, wih our choir director being the lady giving the big chuckle.


Here's immediately after the performance , back upstairs, when we were still looking nice and smart.


and here's letting our hair down later:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home