Life of an English Hen

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Chatting


I haven't written for a while so here goes. I met one of my neighbours last week; we had very strong coffee and cheesecake together. I hope to see more of her when time permits.

I also spent the weekend with the Wilsons (another WEC family here). It was cool. We saw Andy (aged 8) being a mascot for a company football team on Sunday afternoon; the match was televised and apparently my face was on screen! We also acccumlated loads of mosquito bites as we played in the woods and ate ban-gohan outside the day before; my leg is currently bruised and swollen. But the experience of being in natural scenery of woods and waterfall was lovely.

Had a test today; I quite enjoyed it. It wasn't too hard; just vocab on personality characteristics, jobs and types of company; and grammer constructions you use when describing the same topics. Mariko is going to be skiving off class two days a week from now on as she has a new arabeito. From now til the end of term I am the only Western face in the crowd!

Not long to go... then holidays! Here's my latest pic with some of my class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home