Life of an English Hen

Friday, July 13, 2007

べんきょう

Did fine if not well in my test this week: 88%. :-)

I did a presentation yesterday (in Japanese), on Jesus. I showed this YouTube video first and then did a powerpoint thing and then had some questions from the class and teacher which were all very good ones.

Yesterday we were given our homework for the holidays: to complete two 10-page booklets of vocab, read a short story (that looks very long when it's not in your first language ) and answer questions on it, and also to do an essay on an aspect of Japanese culture of our choice, and prepare a presentation on it. As the class groaned over the thought of the essay, I can't wait to do this one only! I started this morning, in English first, then I'll translate. I'll post it on here when done (probably!) So there goes my free time this holidays! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home