Life of an English Hen

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Christmas!

Christmas over! A British church-leaders' family here were very kind in having me over. We were ten: them, thier two children, plus another family they'd invited (Japanese wife, English husband, two kids), plus my friend Louisa who chose to have me over as 'her friend' for that special day.

My friend Chris from London-area was a star and sent me a CD of Christmas music she'd taken the time to put together. (She's off work at the moment so it's OK!) We had that playing over Christmas lunch and also at a christmas party at church the night before. BandAid20; absolutely can't beat it. Esp Lemar's rap in the middle bit! (unless you're over 35, and then of course you'll prefer the original 80s version).

So we saw the kids open some presents; we drank some wine and ate some nice things. Louisa and I went for a nice walk for quite a while in the afternoon. I even spoke to Mum, Dad and sister Soph in the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home