Life of an English Hen

Saturday, January 20, 2007

5 things you didn't know about me

There's a quiz going round the blog-world, and I've been tagged. So here is my offering of:

Five things you didn't know about me:

1. I have a mole on my left leg, which my brother and sister used to call 'Doctor Bock'.

2. I am distantly related to Princess Diana, according to my uncle Patrick when he did our family tree.

3. I have a different uncle who lives in Cape Town.

4. I have a godson called Samuel, who lives in Bradworthy Post Office and Village Stores near the Devon/Cornwall border, and is in pre-school. It was one of the best feelings ever after I was asked to be his godmother. I was glowing for at least a month, and still count it a privelege.

5. I played tennis for Devon when I was 12. Also at that age I used to have nosebleeds every day; I remember even having to stop in the middle of tennis matches! I reached Wimbledon when I was 22 - as a security guard outside Court 1! Nevertheless I walked amongst the stars, went weak at the knees on seeing Tim Henman, and chatted to Venus and Serena Williams's dad, when he was too nervous to watch them play!

I realise that three of these are about how I relate to other people. Maybe I am secretly Indian or something, then again maybe simply female. This is now my turn to tag five people. But instead I simply tag anyone who read this and wants reveal your real self to this current world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home