Life of an English Hen

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SFDD Pastors Meeting

Today was a meeting for all the church pastors of the WEC-related churches (those churches strated by WEC-ers and now under Japanese peoples' leadership), and all us 'lot' from other countries here to help the work forward! People were allowed to vote for the committee of this church network (SFDD) for the next year, so we now have five people in place to lead the work forward. Despite being one of the more boring meetings I have been to in terms of 'pezazz' or body movement (in other words worship was pretty static; it could have been more looking to God for prophetic guidance in my inexperienced view), I actually came away the most refreshed of any. It was nice to see their faces, hear some of their stories (and they were pretty honest about struggles as well as encouragements I thought), see some of the ladies I like, enjoy the spring air coming through the windows after lunch. Yeh, I felt good.

I am currently preparing a testimony for Kinamoto church for 2 weeks time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home