Life of an English Hen

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Well supported

I was a bit ill with a virus of some sort, so have spent the last two days mostly at home. I felt, yesterday morning, like I was all alone, and wondered if anyone would care or help me. How I was wrong! In Sook and Seong-Jae came round with food and prayers and love, Simon prayed and rang me, Sally texted me, and classmates Ko, Man and Lin each phoned, emailed or texted me!

On a completely different note, do you ever find yourself wishing the whole world could know something, but it's not yet time? well i can see a small but wonderful firework about to happen, and I wish I could say more, but i can't as it's not my business. ah, friendship is great, but confidentiality is hard work!

2 Comments:

  • The suspense is soooo great. what on earth is the fire work. Waiting to see it happen!
    Weed

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Monday, February 05, 2007  

  • Yes ,there is definately nothing on the left hand side of your blog when I look at it???? Where has it gone!!
    You remind me alot of my sister and that is really nice! Thanks for bearing with me!! Just be your self!...
    hope you know who I am ...i'm not a flower...thanks for asking about the name. Bye.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tuesday, February 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home