Life of an English Hen

Friday, March 23, 2007

Friends I'm So Proud Of

Of course I am so proud of many of my friends, but here's four who I feel espeically proud of right now who are up on the www. Click on their names and you can discover their passions!
  • Simon, in his talk on the mission of God, preached last Sunday at London Japan Christian Fellowship
  • Jennie, crazy girl from my time in Africa and my Wimbledon summer job, who died in 2004. She now has a trust set up in her name; you can support poor kids in Africa through it! I also have a link to it on my right panel now.
  • Adrian and Ruth, who spoke on Radio Oxford last weekend about how God saved their lives through prayer last summer; I remember it well. You can listen to them again up until this Sunday night. (they say: You need to click the 'Listen Again' button and then 'Journeys with Mike Beaumont' and fast-forward 45 minutes and then wait a couple of minutes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home