Life of an English Hen

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New things of ill and good

Spring is coming, I have (finally) spent some good time with God this week so far, but I am also ill (since Saturday). The good part of this is that I have listened to about 6 sermons (!) through the web, from St Aldates and London JCF and OCC.

Today 'Otosan' decided to offer me a TV! So not only have I got a new room, but also a guitar (lent by Victor just for the holidays), two bookshelves and two chairs (increase from my previous one, bargain!) and now a TV too! Very fortunate. Praying too for a low table to have people to sit round!

1 Comments:

  • Update: low table has been provided. Free of charge. I found it just outside my door, unused. Used to belong to someone else in the flat. Now in my own room! Thanks God, our provider!

    By Blogger Henrietta, At Thursday, April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home