Life of an English Hen

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lovesick baby :)


Feeling kinda sick. Think I'm feeling stressed, with uncertainties.


First things first, my niece has been born! On Wednesday evening, 28 March. She is Daisy Mary. She is in hospital as isn't so well, so we all want her to get better soon, then we can all breathe out and feel truely celebratory. She looks beautiful though. I feel it's a special thing, and like I am in love with her already (see picture).


The other thing this week is that I've been reuntied with all these old Swansea CU and Relay people, through joining a new web-network called Facebook. I feel a little overwhelmed, reading messages to everyone from everyone. It's always nice to to get these messages yourself, but it means you're kept really busy with it, plus it makes me feel a bit homesick. However, I have reminded myself, even if I was at home, I have long since left behind the student lifestyle that some of them still seem to be having...or maybe we are just reminising of it again!


Third, language school starts again at the end of next week, but before then I have one friend visiting from home, and maybe two (haven't head back from the second one yet). Plus I have two WEC retreats, plus English lessons with a tea-ceremony teacher to think about.


A couple of people have sent me emails about learning kanji, which has been good. Today I finished off my kanji homework, and also did big posters for my bedroom wall with around 50 on. I also want to swot up on road signs here today on the internet, and also call a friend about his flight over, another slight tricky thing.


So all in all, things are good, my health is getting better, but my stress is rising, just a little, with new things round the corner.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Hen,

    Sorry to hear that you're having a tough moment - never lose sight of why you're there!

    Neil

    By Blogger Neil, At Sunday, April 01, 2007  

  • That is a lovely picture of Daisy Mary, Henri! She looks beautiful and I hope she will get better soon.

    And I hope you get better soon too lovely girl! Just take it easy and know that your life and dreams and future is in God's hands.

    Sorry we couldn't talk for longer on Saturday!

    Love you Sophie x

    By Blogger Unknown, At Thursday, April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home